CINCINNATI WANTS MORE AND WON’T SETTLE FOR LESS
Throughout Cincinnati, a spirited revival is underway. An impressive mix of past and present, the city is experiencing a renaissance with private development investing in this energetic rebirth.
Home to 10 Fortune 500 companies and ranked 9th nationally for retail spending at $67.7 billion, the city boasts impressive pockets of wealth and was named in the 2014 Forbes Travel Guide for Four-Star Restaurants, Recommended Hotels, and Recommended Restaurants.
OFFERING AN UNPARALLELED COMBINATION OF RETAIL DENSITY,
SUPERIOR DEMOGRAPHICS AND CONVENIENT ACCESS
The Kenwood Collection is located in the center of Greater Cincinnati’s most powerful retail concentration, and is surrounded by one of the city’s most successful office hubs and several of the state’s wealthiest neighborhoods. The Kenwood Collection’s location offers unparalleled visibility with 120,000 vehicles per day on I-71 and multiple access points via major thoroughfares and interstates.
The Kenwood Collection will provide:
- A showcase mixed-use development to fill the unmet demand for lifestyle shopping in a top-10 retail market
- Cincinnati's highest-profile location with unsurpassed visibility and regional access
- Adjacent proximity to the Kenwood Towne Centre, one of the premiere retail malls in the country
- 260,000 square feet of retail on two levels
- 292,000 square feet of Class A office space on eight floors
- Upscale restaurants and amenities
- 2,350-car parking garage
- 810 surface parking spaces